We want you to get the most out of your ‘luxury villa’ stay in Solterra, Davenport (near Championsgate and just south of the Disney World Resort area). To help out, we have sourced the following blog post to keep you up to date with news from Walt Disney World Resort. Thanks to the guys over at Blog Mickey for the original post...
While it doesn’t look like Disney has flipped the switch just yet on being able to book 2021 resort packages, we have a list of which resorts will be available to book beginning later today. As a reminder, Disney expects bookings to go live between 8am and 10am.
First, we’ll start with a list of resorts that didn’t make the cut:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort (French Quarter & Riverside)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
And here’s a list of resorts that will be bookable for 2021 travel dates later today:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
As of publish time, 2021 dates weren’t bookable yet, but should be later this morning.
As always, we recommend using our Travel Agency partner, Kingdom Destinations, for all of your travel needs. Get a FREE quote on their website, or by filling out the form below this post.
That's all folks!
Well, for this post anyway. To stay tuned to the latest news from around the Orlando area, including Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and many more attractions, just ‘opt in’ to our weekly newsletter. We won’t spam you and you can opt back out if you ever get tired of news from Orlando. Like that would ever happen?!