We want you to get the most out of your ‘luxury villa’ stay in Solterra, Davenport (near Championsgate and just south of the Disney World Resort area). To help out, we have sourced the following blog post to keep you up to date with news from Walt Disney World Resort. Thanks to the guys over at Blog Mickey for the original post...
Disney World has updated their park hours for all four theme parks in early March. Here are the changes:
- March 5, 6: Park hours extended 9am-8pm (previously 9am-7pm)
- March 7, 8: Park hours extended 9am-8pm (previously 9am-6pm)
- March 9-11: Park hours extended 9am-7pm (previously 9am-6pm)
- March 12, 13: Park hours extended 9am-10pm (previously 9am-6pm)
- March 6: Park hours extended 11am-9pm (previously 11am-8pm)
- March 7-12: Park hours extended 11am-8pm (previously 11am-7pm)
- March 13: Park hours extended 11am-10pm (previously 11am-7pm)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- March 7-13: Park hours extended 9am-7pm (previously 10am-7pm)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- March 7: Park hours extended 8am-6pm (previously 9am-5pm)
- March 8-12: Park hours extended 8am-5pm (previously 9am-5pm)
- March 13: Park hours extended 8am-8pm (previously 9am-5pm)
As always, keep checking back with us here at BlogMickey.com as we continue to bring you the latest news and photos from around the Disney Parks.
That's all folks!
Well, for this post anyway. To stay tuned to the latest news from around the Orlando area, including Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and many more attractions, just ‘opt in’ to our weekly newsletter. We won’t spam you and you can opt back out if you ever get tired of news from Orlando. Like that would ever happen?!