We want you to get the most out of your ‘luxury villa’ stay in Solterra, Davenport (near Championsgate and just south of the Disney World Resort area). To help out, we have sourced the following blog post to keep you up to date with news from Walt Disney World Resort. Thanks to the guys over at Blog Mickey for the original post...
Today is the day for the Cookie Dough Food Truck at Disney Springs! Disney has just announced that the food truck opens today (August 14th) at noon in Exposition Park. If you haven’t been, Exposition Park is between Bongos and Starbucks on the Disney Springs West Side.
“Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet” will be the name of the new food truck that will serve some of the following cookie dough-based options:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
That's all folks!
Well, for this post anyway. To stay tuned to the latest news from around the Orlando area, including Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and many more attractions, just ‘opt in’ to our weekly newsletter. We won’t spam you and you can opt back out if you ever get tired of news from Orlando. Like that would ever happen?!